--> » Application

» Server RULES

» Hosting a game server?

» Active Player stats
--> » BC2 Conquest
--> » BC2 Vietnam

Our Servers

Hosting my own server?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    STRATEGO =]RC[= Game Servers Portal Forum Index » Public Board View previous topic
View next topic
Hosting my own server?
[RC]Hunter
Site Admin

Site Admin

gm.gif

Post Hosting my own server? Reply with quote
Since we switched recently to a larger server infrastructure and do host all our services by our own in a dedicated data center, we thought about offering other clans or communities a possible support option.

If you are looking in example for a game server for a limited time or want to trial how it is to host your own game server, we can offer you your personal server setup if needed.

Wonder how this would look like?

Since we do run servers for mutliple games felt like ages, we purchased desired hosting software and the control and monitoring of your server will be done by the TCADMIN hosting project, known and in use at half of all game server providers worldwide.

You would receive a dedicated login link among username and password and you can control your server indepent from our staff members. If you would encounter problems you can issue support ticket messages and our members will take care for your request.

Some sample pictures of the control panel:

We believe this is a valueable offer to support smaller sized clans/communities not interested or able to finance a certain game server on their own funds, or simply looking for a "docking station" such as our ClusterWars Gaming Technology structure, instead struggling alone at public providers.

If we can help you further will be determined on an individual base, since a couple of requirements will be needed. In example we need to decide if our current hardware structure allows to add a server of your particular request. We need to check if we are technically offering the game of interest you are looking for and more ...

If you want to know if you can utilize this offer for your own game server, please register at this web site and contact me directly using the PM (private message) option.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 15:05 View player's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    STRATEGO =]RC[= Game Servers Portal Forum Index » Public Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: